2. Do you deliver?
Delivery is available though a delivery charge will apply. With a pre-arranged time, you may also pick up your order.
3. How do I place an order?
You may place an order by filling out an order form and emailing it to me at email@example.com
4. Do you have a price list for your pastries and desserts?
Go to the Menu Page for all pricing details.
5. Where are you located?
My bakery is located on the corner of Taft Avenue and 10th Street in Loveland, Colorado.
6. What is the difference between Fondant and Buttercream?
Please refer to my blog on Baking Terms.
7. Can I order a cake or dessert that is not on the menu?
If you are looking for something uniquely yours, using my creativity, I am excited to work with you to help fulfill your vision. However, an additional fee may apply depending on how involved or elaborate it is that you want to create.
8. Do you do ship your products?
Not at this time.
9. Do you offer vegan/vegetarian products?
Not at this time. However, I am working on vegan/vegetarian menus.
10. Do you offer gluten-free products?
Yes, a few of my products will be gluten-free.
11. What are your hours?
Monday & Tuesday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday & Saturday: 10 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Wednesday & Thursday: By Appointment Only
Walk-ins are welcome with the exception of Wednesday and Thursday.
12. How do I pay for your products?
Currently, I accept cash or money orders only. In the near future I will be accepting credit cards.
13. How far in advance should I place an order? What if I need a cake or dessert today?
Because I specialize in classical European and International desserts, all orders require at least a 48-hour advanced notice. Depending on the situation and what is needed, I will try to accommodate my customers as much as possible. However a $20 “rush” fee will apply. For specialty cakes, orders must be placed 1 to 2 weeks in advance.
14. How many people do your cakes serve?
Please see my Menu Page for serving sizes.
15. Do you cater?
I offer light catering serving only: bite-sized sandwiches, savory pies, cheese and fruit platters. Please see my Garde Manger menu on my Menu Page
16. Do you offer samples of your products?
There is a tasting fee for products created for weddings. For two people there is no charge. For three or more people, the fee is $25 per each additional guest.
17. What is your payment and cancellation policy?
For weddings or specialty orders I require a non-refundable 40% deposit if you cancel the date to pick up your order.
18. What do you mean by Classical European Pastries?
For example, European pastries and cakes are more dense than the American pound cake and are usually served with a beverage like tea, coffee or a dessert wine.