Frequently Asked Questions
2. Do you deliver?
Delivery is available for a fee. With a pre-arranged time, you may also pick up your order.
3. How do I place an order?
You may place an order by emailing it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Do you have a price list for your pastries and desserts?
Please contact me for all pricing information.
5. Where are you located?
My bakery is located on the corner of Taft Avenue and 10th Street in Loveland, Colorado, to the right of the Stop Sign.
6. What is the difference between Fondant and Buttercream?
Please refer to my blog on Baking Terms.
7. Can I order a cake or dessert that is not on the menu?
If you are looking for something uniquely yours, using my creativity, I am excited to work with you to help fulfill your vision. However, an additional fee may apply depending on how involved or elaborate it is that you want to create.
8. Do you do ship your products?
Yes, but the selection of what can be shipped at this time is limited. For example, at this time I will ship cookies and pound cakes.
9. Do you offer gluten-free, vegan/vegetarian products?
Not at this time. However, I am developing vegan/vegetarian menus. Currently, a few of my creations are gluten-free.
10. What are your hours?
At this time, my hours are flexible. Please email me or call ahead to schedule a time to meet with me.
11. How do I pay for your products?
I accept cash, checks, money orders and credit cards. You may pay through PayPal on the Contact page at the bottom.
12. How far in advance should I place an order?
Because I specialize in fine classical European pastries and desserts, all orders require at least 48-hours advance notice. For specialty cakes, orders must be placed 1 to 2 weeks in advance.
13. What if I need a cake or dessert today?
Depending on the situation and what is needed, I try to accommodate my customers as much as possible. Some of my products are available, and can be prepared and be ready for pick-up. Please contact me.
14. How many people do your cakes serve?
It depends on the size of the cake.
15. Do you cater?
Yes. Please contact me for details.
16. Do you offer samples of your products?
Yes, for cakes, cookies and certain desserts I offer a sample platter of up to one dozen items. Please contact me for details.
17. Do you offer consultations and tastings?
Yes. For weddings, parties, events, etc., I offer samples for up to two people at a time for $35. There is a $25 fee for each additional person who attends.
18. What is your payment and cancellation policy?
For weddings or specialty orders I require a non-refundable 40% deposit if you cancel the date to pick up your order.
19. What do you mean by Classical European Pastries?
European pastries and cakes, for example, are more dense than the American pound cake and are usually served with a beverage like tea, coffee or a dessert wine.